Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
What are your hours and how can I contact you?
Can I pay my bill online?
How will I receive my bill?
When is my bill due?
How can I pay my bill?
Is there any additional charge to make a payment over the phone, use auto pay or EFT?
What if I need to change the email address where I receive my monthly invoices?
Is there a fee for canceling my account?
What is the payment and fee schedule?
The billing department is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. We can be reached by telephone at 361.573.1102 option 1, 361.552.2000 option 1, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, TISD Online BillPay is now available. Press the ‘Pay Your Bill’ button at the top of our website to access. If you currently have a tisd email address please use your username and password in the fields. Otherwise, please call the billing dept. at 361.573.1102 to setup a username and password or if you have any trouble logging in.
Email or US Mail. TISD is trying to go paperless, if you aren’t receiving your bill via email, please let us know so we can help you set up your account.
Most monthly bills are due on the 28th of every month, but please refer to the ‘Please Pay By’ date on your invoice.
- Payments may be mailed to:
1502 E. Red River
Victoria, Texas 77901
- Drop off payments may be made at our TISD office located at 1502 East Red River in Victoria, or 510 North Virginia in Port Lavaca.
- Payment can be made over the telephone with a Visa, MC, or Discover
- EFT can be set-up to draft funds directly from a checking account
If your check or EFT is returned to us by your bank for any reason; a $20 fee will be added to your account. This fee must be paid via cash, money order or credit card. If you would like to set-up EFT
draft, please contact our billing department.
If at any time you need to update your account information, please contact our billing department either by email, email@example.com or by phone, 361.573.1102, option 1. For your protection, we require identification verification before changes are applied.
No, but keep in mind we do not prorate and we only cancel service at the end of a month.
- Payment due date is noted on your invoice. We have a net 20 billing cycle.
- Accounts more than 9 days past due will be charged a $5.00 late fee.
- Accounts more than 19 days past due will be suspended. The entire past due balance must be paid to restore service.
- We currently charge a $20 fee for returned checks or denied ACH payments.