Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
What are your hours and how can I contact you?
Can I pay my bill online?
How will I receive my bill?
When is my bill due?
How can I pay my bill?
Is there any additional charge to make a payment over the phone, use auto pay or EFT?
What happens if I am late on my payment?
What if I need to change the email address where I receive my monthly invoices?
Is there a fee for canceling my account?
What is the payment and fee schedule?
The billing department is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. We can be reached by telephone at 361.573.1102 option 4 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, not at this time.
Email or US Mail.
All bills are due by the first of the month. Each invoice shows a ‘Please Pay By’ date.
- Payments may be mailed to:
- Drop off payments may be made at our TISD office located at 1502 East Red River in Victoria.
- Payment can be made over the telephone with a Visa, MC, or Discover
- EFT can be set-up to draft funds directly from a checking account
1502 E. Red River
Victoria, Texas 77901
If your check or EFT is returned to us by your bank for any reason; a $20 fee will be added to your account. This fee must be paid via cash, money order or credit card. If you would like to set-up EFT
draft, please contact our billing department.
A $5.00 late fee will be charged the fifth day after the due date. Accounts which are 15 days past due will be suspended.
If at any time you need to update your account information, please contact our billing department either by email, email@example.com or by phone, 361.573.1102, option 4. For your protection, we require identification verification before changes are applied.
No, but keep in mind we do not prorate and we only cancel service at the end of a month.
- Payment is due on the 1st of the month.
- On the 6th day of the month, your payment is considered late. A $5 fee will be billed to your account.
- On the 16th day of the month, your service will be suspended. A $20 reconnect fee must be paid in order for your service to be turned back on.
- We currently charge a $20 fee for returned checks or denied ACH payments.