Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
What are your hours and how can I contact you?
Can I pay my bill online?
How will I receive my bill?
When is my bill due?
How can I pay my bill?
Is there any additional charge to make a payment over the phone, use auto pay or EFT?
What if I need to change the email address where I receive my monthly invoices?
Is there a fee for canceling my account?
What is the payment and fee schedule?
The billing department is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. We can be reached by telephone at 361.573.1102 option 4 or by email at email@example.com.
Yes, TISD Online BillPay. If you currently have a tisd email address or dial-up account, please use your username and password in the fields. Otherwise, please call the billing dept. at 361.573.1102 to setup a username and password.
Email or US Mail.
All bills are due by the first of the month. Each invoice shows a ‘Please Pay By’ date.
- Payments may be mailed to:
- Drop off payments may be made at our TISD office located at 1502 East Red River in Victoria.
- Payment can be made over the telephone with a Visa, MC, or Discover
- EFT can be set-up to draft funds directly from a checking account
1502 E. Red River
Victoria, Texas 77901
If your check or EFT is returned to us by your bank for any reason; a $20 fee will be added to your account. This fee must be paid via cash, money order or credit card. If you would like to set-up EFT
draft, please contact our billing department.
If at any time you need to update your account information, please contact our billing department either by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 361.573.1102, option 4. For your protection, we require identification verification before changes are applied.
No, but keep in mind we do not prorate and we only cancel service at the end of a month.
- Payment due date is noted on your invoice. We have a net 20 billing cycle.
- Accounts more than 9 days past due will be charged a $5.00 late fee.
- Accounts more than 19 days past due will be suspended. The entire past due balance plus a $20.00 reconnect fee must be paid to restore service.
- We currently charge a $20 fee for returned checks or denied ACH payments.