What are your hours and how can I contact you?
The billing department is open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. We can be reached by telephone at 361.573.1102 or by email at email@example.com.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes, you can! Follow the TISD Online BillPay link, and login. You can also press the ‘Pay Your Bill’ button at the top of our website to access. If you currently have a TISD email address, please use your username and password in the fields. Otherwise, please call the billing department at 361.573.1102 to setup a username and password, or if you have any trouble logging in.
How will I receive my bill?
Our primary method of delivery is Email. TISD billing is paperless, if you aren’t receiving your bill via email, please let us know so we can help you set up your account.
When is my bill due?
Most monthly bills will go out on the 8th of the month, and will be due on the 28th of the month, every month. With that said, if you have any questions about your bill, please contact us be email or phone at (361) 573-1102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I pay my bill?
- Please mail payments to:
1502 E. Red River
Victoria, Texas 77901
- Drop off payments may be made at our TISD office located at 1502 East Red River in Victoria, or 510 North Virginia in Port Lavaca.
- Payment can be made over the telephone with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit card
- EFT can be set-up to draft funds directly from a checking account
However, if your check or EFT is returned to us by your bank for any reason, there is a $20 fee that will be added to your account. This fee must be paid via cash, money order or credit card. If you would like to set-up EFT
draft, please contact our billing department.
Is there any additional charge to make a payment over the phone, use auto pay or EFT?
While there are no additional charges for paying with a check, or using ACH auto-draft checking payments, we do charge a nominal fee of $1.95 for all credit card transactions. If you would like to setup ACH auto-draft payments, please speak with a billing clerk today!
What if I need to change the email address where I receive my monthly invoices?
If at any time you need to update your account information, please contact our billing department either by email, email@example.com or by phone, 361.573.1102, option 1. For your protection, we require identification verification before changes are applied.
Is there a fee for canceling my account?
No, but keep in mind we do not prorate and we only cancel service at the end of a month.
What is the payment and fee schedule?
- Payment due date is noted on your invoice. We have a net 20 billing cycle.
- Accounts more than 9 days past due will be charged a $5.00 late fee.
- Accounts more than 19 days past due will be suspended. The entire past due balance must be paid to restore service.
- We currently charge a $20 fee for returned checks or denied ACH payments.